Certified Personal Trainer &
Medical Exercise Specialist
- University of California San Diego – Fitness Instruction and Exercise Science Certificate
- Internship – United States Olympic Training Center, Chula Vista California
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Nationally Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Cooper Institute of Aerobic Research – Master Fitness Specialist
- American Academy of Health Fitness and Rehab Professionals – Post Rehab Specialist
- CHEK Institute – CHEK Exercise Coach and Practitioner
- Brookbush Institute – Certified Human Movement Specialist.
- Precision Nutrition PN1 Certified Nutrition Coach
- Russian Kettle Bell Trained
- Bulgarian Bag Trained
- CPR and AED Trained
Rivak Hoffman is a nationally known personal trainer and fitness and nutrition expert. Originally his thriving business began in San Diego CA where he managed the health and fitness lifestyles of 22 of Southern California’s busy, powerful businessmen, physicians and politicians for well over 18 years before relocating with his wife to beautiful Mesa Arizona.
Rivak brings to Arizona advanced levels of knowledge in the areas of difficult weight loss, corrective exercise, sports conditioning and personalized nutrition, thus enabling him to help you look your best, feel functional and healthy and compete competitively in any sports without repetitive injury.
In just a short period of time Rivak has become recognized as one the most recognized and best personal trainers in Arizona.
Rivak specializes in helping men and women of all ages achieve weight loss, muscle building, toning and other fitness programs to create a “Healthy Lifestyle.”
Rivak Hoffman believes that nutrition and meal planning are huge factors for achieving results. In all of his fitness programs he includes nutritional analysis of current eating habits, recommendations for improvement, teaching how to eat healthy, methods on how to analyze and read foods, and suggested daily meals and supplements.
Rivak Hoffman always takes on a one-on-one training approach and wants you to succeed to increase your self-esteem, health and look.
Rivak Hoffman provides mobile personal training and in home personal training for those individuals who want a different fitness experience.
Rivak has been active in weighting training, sports conditioning and physical fitness for the last 35 years. He was a three-sport athlete growing up playing baseball, track and field and wrestling.
Later on in life Rivak dedicated 12 years of his life to train and compete for a top seed position the Ironman Triathlon World Championship. He raced Ironman Canada, Japan and New Zealand several times before eventually qualifying for the Hawaiian Ironman World Championship. The Holy Grail of all Ironman races
Some of Rivak’s notable work has been training elite level businessmen, physicians and politicians while living in Southern California, and being the fitness and lifestyle expert for the popular Money Biz Life show in San Diego California.